Essential Coil Well Service is currently hiring an Electronic Technician for our Grande Prairie location.
Safely and efficiently repair and maintain complex equipment in the shop and field.
• Trouble shooting, preventative maintenance and calibration on a routine basis.
• Maintain and repair instrumentation and data acquisition systems including troubleshooting, preventative maintenance and upgrades electrical systems.
• Ensure all electrical equipment in proper working order.
• Maintaining, updating and installing computer software and hardware.
• Test, install, program and repair electrical and electronic devices in field.
• Ability to read and understand complex schematics.
• Ability to understand electric/hydraulic interaction.
• Journeyman Electrician or Registered Electrical Apprentice or recent graduate from the Electrical engineering technologist program from post-secondary educational institute or equivalent training and experience.
• Previous knowledge and experience with coil well servicing and pumping would be an asset.
• Capability of travel
• Demonstrated mechanical aptitude
• Demonstrated computer skills/ ability to operate laptop computer system
• Valid class 5 operators license in good standing
• Capability of working overtime and weekends as required
• Effective communicator with customers/ fellow employees
• Being able to work in a team environment
We thank everyone for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Back to overview