Your browser is no longer supported
To get the best experience with www.essentialenergy.ca, we suggest using a newer version of Internet Explorer/Edge, or using another supported browser such as Google Chrome.
Who are we?
Essential is a team of outstanding professionals committed to working with leading exploration and production companies to achieve safe production. Through our employees’ abilities, commitment and leadership, Essential provides our customers with best of breed expertise, ingenuity, equipment, safety practices and results.
Why work for us?
- Our people work in a safe environment with industry leading safety practices and results.
- Everyone at Essential is committed to each and every employee returning home safely at the end of each shift.
- We have a culture focused on safety, respect, high performance, teamwork, pride and passion for our business.
- We focus on quality work and getting the job done right the first time.
- Employees enjoy competitive wages, a comprehensive benefits package and a savings plan.
- We focus on training and professional career development.
- Essential’s fleet of innovative, leading edge equipment is supported and maintained to the highest industry standards.
- Employees drive our operations, our continuous improvement and our customer relations.
- Our employees are continuously engaged to meet our customers’ evolving needs.
- We value input and feedback from our employees.
Chris Rentas started in the field now he's a key member of the ECWS leadership team
See how far Essential Energy can take you
Learn the skills to operate the equipment safely and effectively
Develop and train employees
Represent Essential on location with our customers; coordinate with other service companies for safe and efficient operations
Oversee, guide and ensure the team delivers on customer requirements at high standards and in a cost effective manner
Manage and coordinate day-to-day field operations, capital programs, operational projects, service delivery costs and cultivate strong customer relationships
Partner with existing and prospective customers to understand their requirements and build an operational plan to meet their objectives
Strategy oversight and guidance of the sales team to achieve revenue, customer diversification and engagement goals
Since 2017, Chris has rotated through various General Manager roles overseeing each component of the Coiled Tubing business