Your browser is no longer supported
To get the best experience with www.essentialenergy.ca, we suggest using a newer version of Internet Explorer/Edge, or using another supported browser such as Google Chrome.
Heavy Duty Mechanic - Grande Prairie, ABBack to overview
- Perform thorough Preventative Maintenance inspections to all company assets while complying with all safety, environmental and operational policies and procedures.
- Troubleshoot, repair and adjust complex hydraulic systems.
- Inspect, repair and adjust diesel powered units.
- Diagnose defects and repair a wide variety of heavy duty equipment.
- Perform mechanical repairs on equipment in the shop and road calls when required.
- Journeyman Heavy Duty Technician (Red Seal preferred) with 5-7 years’ experience.
- A valid CVIP license an asset
- Previous oilfield, coil tubing and pumping experience would be an asset.
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s License with good driving record required; Class 1 an asset
- Computer diagnostic experience.
- Ability to work independently in a busy environment with shifting priorities
- Highly flexible with solid interpersonal skills
- Clear and concise communication skills – both written and verbal
- Competitive hourly wages - $40-45 per hour depending on experience
- Self-directed Savings plan program
- Comprehensive benefits package
- PPE provided upon hire
- Safety awards program
- Referral bonus program
- Experienced 24 hr. Operations support
We thank everyone for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Back to overview
Essential provides oilfield services to oil and natural gas producers, primarily in western Canada. Essential offers completion, production and abandonment services to a diverse customer base. Services are offered with coil tubing, fluid and nitrogen pumping and the sale and rental of downhole tools and equipment. Essential offers the largest coil tubing fleet in Canada.