Your browser is no longer supported
To get the best experience with www.essentialenergy.ca, we suggest using a newer version of Internet Explorer/Edge, or using another supported browser such as Google Chrome.
Class 1 and 3 Operators - Coiled Tubing and PumpingBack to overview
Essential Coil Well Service, a division of Essential Energy Services, is currently looking for Class 1 and 3 Operators in the Coiled Tubing and Fluid Pumping divisions based out of our Grande Prairie or Red Deer locations.
· Use continuous coiled tubing and pumping equipment to perform well servicing
· Drive specialized well services equipment
· Rig in and Rig out· Operate assigned equipment during treatment
· Recognize equipment malfunctions and correct them as necessary
· Perform general preventative maintenance on all equipment
· Maintain equipment to above industry standards
· Monitor well control parameters and calculations before and during job applications
· Assemble and prepare equipment for installation and service, perform pre- and post- job equipment inspections
· Blend or prepare chemicals for various job procedures
· Operate with a safety-first mindset
· Previous oilfield experience preferred but will train the right individual
· Valid Class 1 or 3 Driver’s License with good driving record; willing to train the right candidates
· Valid H2S Alive, Standard First Aid, Fall Protection, ODA, CSO preferred
· BOP and Wellhead Boom certifications are an asset
· Able to pass a pre-employment physical fitness assessment and drug screen
· Able to work away from home for extended periods
· Competitive compensation with monthly guarantee
· Schedule of 15 days on and 6 days off
· Comprehensive benefits package - Health and Dental available immediately upon hire
· Signing bonus· Employee referral program
· Employee fuel discount card
· Savings Program· Safety awards program
· Continuous paid training
· Opportunities for career growth· Well maintained and innovative equipment
· Company provided PPE
· 24 hr. Operations support
We thank everyone for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Essential provides oilfield services to oil and natural gas producers, primarily in western Canada. Essential offers completion, production and abandonment services to a diverse customer base. Services are offered with coil tubing, fluid and nitrogen pumping and the sale and rental of downhole tools and equipment. Essential offers the largest coil tubing fleet in Canada.