Your browser is no longer supported
To get the best experience with www.essentialenergy.ca, we suggest using a newer version of Internet Explorer/Edge, or using another supported browser such as Google Chrome.
HSE CoordinatorBack to overview
Essential Coil Well Service, a division of Essential Energy Services, is now recruiting for an HSE Coordinator based in our Grande Prairie location. The HSE Coordinator role is responsible for implementing and monitoring health, safety and environmental programs for all ECWS’s Coil Tubing and Pumping Services.
Core duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Conduct worksite compliance audits, document findings, and implement corrective actions;
• Perform worksite analysis, determine employee risk exposures, behaviours, and institute control measures to reduce identified risks and correct unsafe behaviours;
• Implement preventive measures and recommend improvement on any unsafe conditions/material/equipment;
• Confirm and maintain all site required health and safety documentation (i.e. incident reports, inspection reports, posted documentation);
• Conduct incident investigations in a timely manner and report findings to management;
• Facilitate the care of injured workers and assist in the management of daily activities regarding injury recovery;
• Plan and execute the site safety function requirements;
• Participate in worksite safety meetings/hazard
• Provide support to Operations to ensure we are prepared to go to work from an HSE standpoint
• Previous HSE experience is an asset, but we are willing to train a suitable candidate;
• 3-5 years of experience related to the oil and gas services industry;
- Experience specific to Coil Tubing and/or Pumping Services is preferred;
• This is a field-oriented position. The successful candidate will be required to travel extensively (a company vehicle is provided);
• A high degree of personal scheduling flexibility is required;
- The successful candidate must be available to be on call and respond quickly when required (evenings and weekends included);
• Dedication and commitment to safety excellence and impeccable safety record are required;
• The successful candidate must have valid oilfield safety certifications;
• Valid class 5 Drivers license and clean drivers abstract are required.
• The successful candidate must be comfortable using basic computer softward (Word, Excel, etc.) and mobile phone applications;
• Ideally, the successful candidate currently resides in Grande Prairie or the surrounding area. However, relocation assistance will be available as required for the most suitable candidate;
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package - Health and Dental available immediately upon hire
- An Employer matched savings program available immediately upon hire
- Safety awards program
- Continuous paid training and opportunities for career growth
- Well maintained and innovative equipment
- Referral bonus program
- Employee fuel discount
- Company vehicle and fuel card
- Performance bonus / Incentive plan
We thank everyone for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Back to overview
Essential provides oilfield services to oil and natural gas producers, primarily in western Canada. Essential offers completion, production and abandonment services to a diverse customer base. Services are offered with coil tubing, fluid and nitrogen pumping and the sale and rental of downhole tools and equipment. Essential offers the largest coil tubing fleet in Canada.