Your browser is no longer supported
To get the best experience with www.essentialenergy.ca, we suggest using a newer version of Internet Explorer/Edge, or using another supported browser such as Google Chrome.
Coiled Tubing OperatorsBack to overview
Essential Coil Well Service is currently looking for Coiled Tubing Operators based out of our Grande Prairie or Red Deer locations.
· Use continuous coiled tubing equipment to perform well servicing
· Drive specialized well services equipment to and from location
· Operate assigned equipment during treatment
· Recognize equipment malfunctions and correct them as necessary
· Perform general preventative maintenance on all equipment
· Maintain equipment to above industry standards
· Monitor well control parameters and calculations before and during job applications
· Assemble and prepare equipment for installation and service, perform pre- and post- job equipment inspections
· Operate with a safety-first mindset
· 2 years previous oilfield experience
· Previous experience in coiled tubing, drilling, wireline or snubbing is considered an asset
· Valid Class 1 Driver’s License is preferred, will consider class 3 with right experience
· Valid H2S Alive, Standard First Aid, Fall Protection, ODA, CSO preferred
· BOP and Wellhead Boom certifications are an asset
· Able to pass a pre-employment physical fitness assessment and drug screen
· Able to work away from home for extended periods
· Competitive compensation with monthly guarantee
· Comprehensive benefits package - Health and Dental available immediately upon hire
· Signing bonus· RRSP matching program
· Safety awards program
· Referral bonus program
· Continuous paid training and opportunities for career growth· Well maintained and innovative equipment
· Employee fuel discount
· 15/6 crewing schedule· 24 hr. Operations support
We thank everyone for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Essential provides oilfield services to oil and natural gas producers, primarily in western Canada. Essential offers completion, production and abandonment services to a diverse customer base. Services are offered with coil tubing, fluid and nitrogen pumping and the sale and rental of downhole tools and equipment. Essential offers the largest coil tubing fleet in Canada.