Your browser is no longer supported
To get the best experience with www.essentialenergy.ca, we suggest using a newer version of Internet Explorer/Edge, or using another supported browser such as Google Chrome.
Class 1 Drivers - Grande Prairie, ABBack to overview
- Class 1 license (manual transmission experience is mandatory) with a good driving record
- Safety-oriented; committed to learning how to do things correctly
- Value being part of a team and great work ethic
- Competitive hourly wages
- 15/6 rotation
- Employer matched savings plan
- Industry leading benefits
- PPE provided
- Safety awards program
- Prescription Safety Glass allotment program
- Room for advancement
We thank everyone for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Back to overview
Essential provides oilfield services to oil and natural gas producers, primarily in western Canada. Essential offers completion, production and abandonment services to a diverse customer base. Services are offered with coil tubing, fluid and nitrogen pumping and the sale and rental of downhole tools and equipment. Essential offers the largest coil tubing fleet in Canada.