Your browser is no longer supported
To get the best experience with www.essentialenergy.ca, we suggest using a newer version of Internet Explorer/Edge, or using another supported browser such as Google Chrome.
Warehouse AssociateBack to overview
Essential Coil Well Service, a division of Essential Energy Services, is currently looking for a Warehouse Associate for our Grande Prairie location.
- Maintaining clean and organized shop environment
- Maintain product inventory
- Ship, receive, and order product as required
- Process necessary paperwork in a timely manner
- Utilize proper WHMIS procedures when handling products
- Assist Coiled Tubing, Pumping and N2 departments as needed
- Valid Class 5 license is required
- Experience in the field is an asset
- Forklift training an asset
- Must be able to multi-task and pay attention to detail
- Knowledge of basic computer applications
- Ability to be on call on evenings and weekends
- Heavy lifting is required
- Pre-employment drug, alcohol and physical assessment is required
We thank everyone for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.Apply Now Back to overview
Essential provides oilfield services to oil and natural gas producers, primarily in western Canada. Essential offers completion, production and abandonment services to a diverse customer base. Services are offered with coil tubing, fluid and nitrogen pumping and the sale and rental of downhole tools and equipment. Essential offers the largest coil tubing fleet in Canada.