Your browser is no longer supported
To get the best experience with www.essentialenergy.ca, we suggest using a newer version of Internet Explorer/Edge, or using another supported browser such as Google Chrome.
Who are we?
Essential is a team of outstanding professionals committed to working with leading exploration and production companies to achieve safe production. Through our employees’ abilities, commitment and leadership, Essential provides our customers with best of breed expertise, ingenuity, equipment, safety practices and results.
Why work for us?
- Our people work in a safe environment with industry leading safety practices and results.
- Everyone at Essential is committed to each and every employee returning home safely at the end of each shift.
- We have a culture focused on safety, respect, high performance, teamwork, pride and passion for our business.
- We focus on quality work and getting the job done right the first time.
- Employees enjoy competitive wages, a comprehensive benefits package and a savings plan.
- We focus on training and professional career development.
- Essential’s fleet of innovative, leading edge equipment is supported and maintained to the highest industry standards.
- Employees drive our operations, our continuous improvement and our customer relations.
- Our employees are continuously engaged to meet our customers’ evolving needs.
- We value input and feedback from our employees.
We Build Careers
See how a career can develop at Essential Energy Services.
Part of the operating crew2005 - 2014
Supervise and train coil rig operators2005 - 2014
Customer interaction to ensure an effective job2005 - 2014
Rig maintenance requests; complete daily checks and audits on crews and equipment2005 - 2014
Oversee day-to-day operations; troubleshoot and cultivate strong customer relationships2005 - 2014
Technical Sales Representative
Generate new business; coordinate rig availability2014 - 2017
Develop sales strategies; set sales targets2014 - 2017
General Manager, ECWS
Manage the ECWS team; set and meet organizational targets; cultivate and promote a positive culture2017