Your browser is no longer supported
To get the best experience with www.essentialenergy.ca, we suggest using a newer version of Internet Explorer/Edge, or using another supported browser such as Google Chrome.
Coiled tubing rigs are supported by a fleet of fluid and nitrogen pumpers. Nitrogen pumpers pump inert nitrogen gas into the wellbore for stimulation or work-over operations and to purge the coiled tubing of fluids once the coiled tubing work has been completed. We also provide stand-alone nitrogen work including kick arounds, purges, burst discs and pipeline purging.
- Tri-Drive, Body Mounted, Nitrogen Flameless Pumping Units
We have the pumps and product logistics to make the job simple for any operator.
- Mounted N2 tankshold 7,000 scm of useable nitrogen gas
- Pump rates10 scm – 85 scm per minute
- Pump pressures0 – 70 mpa (0 – 10,000 Psi)
- Pump temperature-5 C to 70 C (23 F to 158 F)
- Download spec sheet